Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals or !
The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CVIND2) course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication This course also introduces a new type of lab called a Discovery lab. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way.
Follow On Courses
- Module 1: Cisco Business Video Solutions
- Module 2: Cisco Unified IP Phones, Collaboration Desk Endpoints, and Cisco Jabber
- Module 3: Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 4: Multipoint Conferencing
- Module 5: Cisco Digital Media Players
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date