Introduction to SQL Databases (10985)
This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
This is a foundation level course and therefore only requires general computer literacy.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
- Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
- Describe data modelling techniques
- Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
- Describe relationship types and effects in database design
- Describe the effects of database design on performance
- Describe commonly used database objects
|Stuttgart This is a FLEX course in German language. Time zone: Europe/Berlin 1,690.— €||
|Düsseldorf This is a FLEX course in German language. Time zone: Europe/Berlin 1,690.— €||
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Paris Course language: French||
|Guaranteed date!||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Rome Course language: Italian||
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/London Course language: English||
|Doha This is a FLEX course in English language. Time zone: Asia/Qatar Course language: English||
United Arab Emirates
|Dubai This is a FLEX course in English language. Time zone: Asia/Dubai US$ 1,149.— Course language: English||
|Cairo Course language: English|