Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225)
Who should attend
- Students with Java programming experience who want to enter enterprise Java development
- Experienced enterprise Java developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
- Experienced enterprise Java developers who want to upgrade their skill set using Java EE 6 and the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and JBoss Developer Studio versions
- Students who want to use the class to help them prepare for the !RH-EX225
- Fluency in the Java programming language (Java SE 5 or 6), particularly annotations and object-oriented design
- Ability to read HTML and XML documents
- Basic experience with an integrated development environment (IDE) like Eclipse
- Build robust enterprise applications using JBoss middleware.
- Build secure enterprise applications.
- Integrate applications with back-end enterprise information and messaging systems.
- Test with Arquillian.
- Use Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) for seamless multitier applications.
- Understand administration tasks for developers.
- Leverage JBoss Developer Studio tools
Intended for mid-level Java™ developers, JBoss® Enterprise Application Development (JB225) introduces you to Java EE 6 frameworks, specifications, and application programming interfaces (APIs).
Create, test, maintain Java EE-compliant applications
Learn how to create, test, and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish using the Eclipse-based Red Hat® JBoss Developer Studio.
Create a fully functional enterprise Java application
Comprehensive lectures and extensive use-case, hands-on labs introduce you to enterprise application development using Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, Contexts and Dependency I, Arquillian, JBoss Hibernate®, RESTEasy, HornetQ, and other related technologies to create a fully functional enterprise Java application.
Build a complete, multitier enterprise application
Learn how to build a complete, multitier enterprise application featuring a JavaServer Faces (JSF) 2 web-based front end, a Java API for Restful Web Services (JAX-RS) layer, an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) layer, and a Java Persistence API (JPA) persistence layer, leveraging best-practice design, coding, and testing techniques.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date