- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- IT Training by ITLS»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Centre»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (JB421)
Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.9, Red Hat® Fuse 7.1, and Apache Camel 2.21.
Who should attend
- Java developers who need to learn how to use Camel, implement enterprise integration patterns (EIPs), and develop integration applications with Camel
- Java architects who need to understand how Apache Camel can be used in software architectures requiring integration between applications
- Experience in developing and deploying Java EE 7 applications
- Experience with relational databases, JDBC, and SQL
- Experience with Java development tools such as Maven and Eclipse
Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to produce more resilient, mission-critical integration solutions with Red Hat Fuse and Camel, resulting in less development time spent maintaining and developing integration solutions.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of taking this course, you will have a strong understanding of fundamental Camel concepts, commonly used Camel components and their configurations, and Camel deployment options. You will also develop a thorough grasp of enterprise integration patterns to solve integration problems.
You will be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop Camel routes to integrate systems such as JMS, FTP, Databases, and REST services.
- Filter and transform messages to create integration routes that are highly reliable.
- Develop tests and use mock components to thoroughly test routes.
- Create reliable routes by implementing transactional routes that prevent data loss.
- Increase message throughput by implementing parallel processing in routes.
- Deploy routes with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Camel and Red Hat Fuse enable developers to create complex integrations in a simple and maintainable format. Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing.
- Processors that transform, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel route.
- Components that enable the creation of endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting data.
This course can assist in preparing for the !RH-EX421.
Course content summary
- Create basic routes and integration solutions with Camel.
- Combine messages through aggregation.
- Develop tests with Camel test kit and mock components.
- Develop REST services with the REST DSL and Swagger.
- Deploy a route on Karaf, EAP, and Spring Boot.
- Increase route throughput with parallel processing.
- Deploy microservices with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.