Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on course that gives System Administrators and Java™ developers an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
Who should attend
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
- Java EE application server administration knowledge
- Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
- Basic Camel knowledge
Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to deploy enterprise-level applications with reliable and reusable libraries on Red Hat JBoss Fuse. The course also helps develop the skills that administrators need to quickly deploy Camel-based applications in a highly available environment on multiple servers.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to develop, install, customize, and deploy OSGi compliant applications on Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Install and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
- Create OSGi deployables using Apache Maven extensions.
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse runtime environment to deploy modular applications.
- Create a secure environment to run Red Hat JBoss Fuse on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Deploy and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse with its command line interface.
- Create a high-available environment using Fabric.
Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse's features, including:
- Bundle management
- Server management
- Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
Course content summary
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
- Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
- Bundles: structure, tooling, and deployment
- JBoss Fuse command line interface administration and management
- JBoss Fuse security using the Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Enterprise management via Fabric, using CLI and Hawt.io management interface
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date