RHCE Certification Lab (RH299)
Who should attend
- Experienced Linux system administrators with a minimum of three years of Linux experience who want a fast-track solution to earn an RHCE certification.
- Experienced Solaris system administrators who have completed the !RH-290 course.
- This course is not recommended for students who have successfully completed the !RH-200. For those students, the !RH-254 course is recommended.
- Students must meet the requirements for attending Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III courses
- Students must have the same skill set as an RHCT/RHCSA
The !RH-299 is designed for senior Linux system administrators who want to validate their competencies by earning the RHCSA and RHCE credentials. This is a fast-paced preparation course that combines the RHCSA Fast Track Course !RH-199 and !RH254 courses, normally eight days of training, into a single four-day course. Building on the students' extensive knowledge of command line based Linux administration, the course moves very quickly through the intermediate and advanced tasks covered by lab-based knowledge checks and facilitative discussions. By the end of this course, the senior Linux administrator students will have been exposed to all the intermediate and advanced competencies tested by the RHCSA and RHCE exams.
- Package management
- Network management
- Storage management
- Account and authentication management
- Installation, Kickstart, and virtualization
- SELinux and firewall management
- Web service
- Email service
- Network file sharing services
- SSH and VNC services
Duration 4 days
- Singapore: 4,200.- SGD
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date