This one-day course covers Power Automate and robotic process automation content.
Attendees learn how to:
- Setup the tenant and environment.
- Generate insights.
- Automate their process.
- Create their first automated desktop flow.
- Understand the difference of desktop and cloud flow and use both.
- Explore the usage of Power Automate with Outlook.
- Automate web scenarios using the desktop flow.
- Add an AI model for invoice processing.
- Lab 1: Overview and Prerequisites
- Lab 2: Use process advisor to analyze and to generate
- Lab 3: Create your first Power Automate Desktop Flow
- Lab 4: Use Input and Output variables
- Lab 5: Integrate with cloud flows create machine connection
- Lab 6: Use Outlook email to trigger desktop flows and pass inputs
- Lab 7: Add AI model to process invoice forms
- Lab 8: Integrate with Teams to get approval and E2E integration
- Lab 9: Subflows and web automation using Power Automate for desktop
- Lab 10: Run your desktop flow in unattended mode