- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- IT Training by ITLS»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Centre»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Network Automation in the Service Provider Cloud (NASPC)
This three-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to work with the Juniper Networks Cloud CPE software-defined networking (SDN) solutions. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to use Contrail Service Orchestrator (CSO), Contrail Cloud, and NFX Series devices to instantiate centralized, distributed, and SDWAN deployments of Juniper Networks Cloud CPE solution. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with features of each of these devices. This course is based on CSO Release 3.2.0.
Who should attend
This course benefits individuals responsible for working with software-defined networking solutions in service provider environments.
- Basic TCP/IP skills;
- General understanding of data center virtualization;
- Basic understanding of the Junos operating system;
- Attendance of the Network Automation using Contrail Cloud (NACC) course prior to attending this class; and
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming and Python scripting is recommended.
- Describe the benefits of the NFX Series product.
- Describe the hardware and software architecture of the NFX Series product.
- Describe the default management networks of the NFX Network Services Platform.
- Manually configure VNF service chaining on the NFX using both virtio and SR-IOV interfaces.
- Describe the basic features of the CSO portals.
- Navigate the Administrator Portal.
- Navigate the Customer Portal.
- Describe how to add a new tenant to CSO.
- Describe how to verify the status of CSO.
- Navigate the Designer Tools user interface.
- Create a network service design using Network Service Designer.
- Describe the various distributed Cloud CPE deployment models.
- Describe the internal NFX topology created by stage 1 and 2 configuration.
- Describe the workflow for the distributed deployment model.
- Describe how to bypass the redirect server.
- Describe the additional workflow steps for options 1 and 4.
- Describe the Contrail SDWAN deployment model.
- Describe the internal NFX topology created by the SDWAN stage 1 and 2 configuration.
- Describe the workflow for the SDWAN deployment model.
- Describe how to implement intent based policies.
- Instantiate an SD-WAN topology using CSO, NFX, and vSRX Series devices.
- Describe how to monitor all aspects of the Cloud CPE operations using CSO.
- Describe the overall topology of the centralized Cloud CPE (vCPE) model.
- Describe the workflow for the centralized Cloud CPE deployment model.
- Implement a centralized deployment using a combination of CSO and Contrail Cloud.
- Evolution of the Telco Cloud
- CSO User Interfaces
- Contrail SD-WAN
- NFX Network Services Platform
- Network Service Designer
- Distributed Cloud CPE
- Centralized Cloud CPE
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.