- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- IT Training by ITLS»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services
- Dell EMC
- Google Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Red Hat Linux / JBoss»
- Scaled Agile®
Containerizing Software Applications + EX276 (DO277)
Who should attend
This course is intended for developers, architects, and system administrators who wish to learn how to deploy containerized applications using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® Atomic Host software and what changes might make them well-behaved applications in a container environment.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have familiarity with general programming and scripting concepts.
- Have an understanding of the runtime environment configuration for the language of choice.
- Have familiarity with relational database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL; MySQL experience is recommended.
- Have basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills; Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification recommended.
Through hands-on labs, students will take a monolithic application and break it down into its distinct services thereby illustrating how containers are an excellent vehicle for microservices architecture deployment.
- Creating containers using Docker
- Working with image registries
- Providing persistent storage to a container
- Creating new images using Dockerfiles
- Implementing image design recommended practices
- Linking containers
- Orchestrating containers using Kubernetes
- Provisioning development and testing environments with Vagrant
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date