This 5 day bootcamp combines the following two courses in 1 week, and represents a per student saving of £495 !!!
Who should attend
- Deployment engineer
- Sales engineer
- Business liaisons
- Managers overseeing CCE deployments
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows Active Directory, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the components, protocols, and call flow of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) by referencing the discovery platform to prepare for further scripting and configuration activities.
- Run the CCE Bulk Import utility using the CCE Web Administration tool to develop a base line CCE configuration.
- Configure an advanced VoiceXML (VXML) application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection using Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools; present call data collected from the caller to the Agent desktop.
- Provision CCE to support Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) calls to the Contact Center using CUCM and CCE configuration tools. This functionality enables CCE Route Requests from CUCM to support contacts initiated from a CUCM managed device (Gateways, Phones, Line Side Interactive Voice Response [IVR] Ports). This functionality can also enable non-Contact Center calls and calls handled by Agents, whether existing or new.
- Access and deploy custom gadgets to the Finesse desktop using the CCE Web Administration tool to further enhance functionality of the Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Successfully deploy Mobile Agent in a CCE Environment.
- Successfully deploy Post Call Survey in a CCE Environment.
- Explain the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center including the benefits and features of the system and describe the high-level architecture of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center in the UCCE environment
- Understand the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administration console to perform Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administrative, maintenance and provisioning functions
- Discuss the functional attributes of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Customize Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reports and Views
This 5 day bootcamp combines the following two courses in 1 week;