- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- IT-Training by IT Learning Solution»
- Featured Technologies
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services
- Dell EMC
- Google Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Red Hat Linux / JBoss»
Cisco CSR 11 Update - Contact Center (CSR11U-CC)
Who should attend
- Support Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Administrators who need to know specific features and implementation that have been added in Cisco Collaboration Suite – up to Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.0
- Prior to attending this course, you should have a good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0 and Cisco Unified CCX version 8.0 or higher.
- You will also need to be familiar with Contact Center operations
- List the different features introduced in Cisco Unified CCX releases 9.x, 10.x and 11.x, as well as deprecated features.
- Describe Cisco Unified CCX, the components, and desktops.
- Describe how to use Finesse Administration to customize a contact center and implement Call Recording with MediaSense.
- Apply advanced scripting techniques to use Context Service.
- Describe how to install, configure, and use real-time and historical reports.
- Describe outbound dialing, dialing modes, configurations, and how to use the Cisco Outbound Dialer.
- Describe how to configure and use Agent Email and Agent Web Chat.
This 1-day course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of Cisco Unified CCX Release 11.x to include the implementation of various features including Cisco Finesse, Cisco MediaSense Recording and Monitoring, Cisco Context Service, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email and Agent Web Chat. This course is a follow on to and builds on the content included in CSR11U.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date