Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500)
Who should attend
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
- Identity and Access
- Platform Protection
- Security Operations
- Data and applications
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.