Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI)
How you'll benefit
This course will help you:
- Gain high-demand knowledge and skills in modern programming language to create powerful APIs that enhance network functioning
- Earn 24 CE credits toward recertification
- Prepare for the 300-635 DCAUTO exam and join the DevNet class of 2020
What to expect in the exam
The 300-635 DCAUTO exam certifies your knowledge and skills related to implementing Data Center automated solutions including programming concepts, orchestration, and automation tools. After you pass 300-635 DCAUTO exam, you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Data Center Automation and Programmability certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for these professional-level certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center (CCNP DATA CENTER) Cisco Certified DevNet Professional (CCDNP)
Who should attend
This course is designed for network and software engineers who hold the following job roles:
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Site reliability engineer
- Deployment engineer
- Sales engineer
- Account manager
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization and VMware
- Ability to use Linux and command line interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP level data center knowledge
- Foundational understanding of Cisco ACI
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Leverage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco ACI powered data centers.
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, healthchecking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman.
- Leverage the various models and APIs of the Cisco Nexus OS platform to perform day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the CLI using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python.
- Describe the paradigm shift of Model Driven Telemetry and understand the building blocks of a working solution.
- Describe how the Cisco Data Center compute solutions can be managed and automated using API centric tooling, by using the Python SDK, PowerTool, and Ansible modules to implement various workflows on Cisco UCS, Cisco IMC, Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Director, and Cisco Intersight.
Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST) Guaranteed date!