Application Development with Cloud Run (ADCR)
Who should attend
Cloud Developers, API Developers
- Familiarity with Linux commands and command line interface.
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic understanding of one or more programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby, or Node.js.
- Basic understanding of shell scripts, YAML, JSON, HTTP, and TLS.
- Gain detailed understanding of Cloud Run, Google Cloud’s fully managed compute platform for deploying and scaling containerized applications quickly and securely.
- Write and migrate code your way using your favorite languages (Go, Python, Java, Ruby, Node.js, and more).
- Secure service to service communication based on service identities and grant applications only the permissions they need.
- Learn how to build highly available applications with low end-user latency, globally.
- Learn how to connect to, and persist data in the managed database offerings on Google Cloud.
- Understand how abstracting away all infrastructure management creates a simple developer experience.
This course introduces you to fundamentals, practices, capabilities and tools applicable to modern cloud-native application development using Google Cloud Run. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials, you will learn how to design, implement, deploy, secure, manage, and scale new (greenfield) and existing (brownfield) applications on Google Cloud using Cloud Run.