IBM Content Navigator 22.214.171.124 - Configuration (F271G)
Who should attend
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering IBM Content Navigator system.
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator.
- IBM Content Navigator 126.96.36.199: Introduction (F270G)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)
This course shows how to configure IBM Content Navigator. You learn how to connect to repositories and create new desktops, define Cross-Repository Search, and create Teamspaces and Templates.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms