IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 - Optimize Search Performance (F284G)
Who should attend
- System Administrators who are responsible for:
- Maintaining the IBM FileNet Content Manager domains.
- Administering development and production environments.
- IBM Content Manager concepts and terminology: Object stores, objects, properties, content
- Be able to navigate the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine.
- Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 Introduction (F280G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)
Users often use both content and property based searches during the course of a business day. Searches can be extremely resource intensive. In this course, you learn how to configure Content Search Services, configure document classes for content based retrieval, create index partitions, and use bulk operations to update multiple files based on search criteria.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date