Our five-day hands-on workshop teaches you how to leverage and combine ChatGPT with multiple Microsoft services. The course combines valuable product insights with highly interactive hands-on labs empowering learners on all distinct services with the ultimate goal of building their own cross-service mini-AI application and realize the true value of the OpenAI & Microsoft product combinations.
Who should attend
This course is for who wants to benefit from learning more about the capabilities and how to interact with ChatGPT:
- Developers and programmers interested in integrating natural language processing (NLP) into their applications or building chatbots and virtual assistants.
- Researchers in the fields of machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence who want to study and experiment with language models.
- Business professionals seeking to leverage AI technology to improve customer service, enhance marketing efforts, or automate repetitive tasks.
- Anyone interested in exploring the capabilities of AI and learning how to interact with a chatbot or virtual assistant.
- Students and educators looking to study or teach NLP and AI-related courses.
- Introduction to OpenAI, GPT-3.5/4 and ChatGPT
- Understanding the architecture and functioning of ChatGPT
- ChatGPT Capabilities and Limitations
- How to access and use ChatGPT
- Discover what else you can do with ChatGPT
- Introduction to PowerApps
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Power Automate Overview
- Introduction to PowerBI
- Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
- Working with OpenAI API
- Connecting OpenAI API with Power Platforms using the Microsoft Connector
- OpenAI API Integration
- Python Application with OpenAI SDK
- Website .Net Core integration with OpenAI SDK
- Website .Net C# Core integration with OpenAI SDK