This is a 4-day ILT course designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 11 desktops and devices in an on-premises Windows Server Active Directory domain environment. The skills you gain by attending this course include:
- Learning how to install and customize Windows 11 operating systems and apps
- Configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage.
- Configure data security, device security, and network security
- Maintain, update, and recover Windows 11.
Note: This course is also backwards compatible with Windows 10 as many of the technologies and principles remain the same.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at IT professionals who support Windows 11 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The secondary audience for this course is Desktop/Device Support Technicians (DSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users with computers that are running the Windows 11 operating system (OS) in a on-premises environment.
- Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Fundamental understanding of Windows Server.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
Install and configure Windows 11 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. The skills you will gain in this course include learning how to install and customize Windows 11 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. You will also learn how to configure data security, device security, network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 11.
- Installing Windows 11
- Upgrading and updating Windows 11
- Configuring Windows 11 devices
- Configuring network connectivity
- Managing storage
- Managing resources
- Managing apps in Windows 11
- Implementing and managing security
- Monitoring Windows 11
- Troubleshooting Windows 11