Azure OpenAI Service provides access to OpenAI's powerful large language models such as GPT; the model behind the popular ChatGPT service. These models enable various natural language processing (NLP) solutions to understand, converse, and generate content. Users can access the service through REST APIs, SDKs, and Azure OpenAI Studio. In this course, you'll learn how to provision Azure OpenAI service, deploy models, and use them in generative AI applications.
Who should attend
The audience for this course includes software developers and data scientists who need to use large language models for generative AI. Some programming experience is recommended, but the course will be valuable to anyone seeking to understand how the Azure OpenAI service can be used to implement generative AI solutions.
Before starting this learning path, you should already have:
- Familiarity with Azure and the Azure portal.
- Experience programming with C# or Python. If you have no previous programming experience, we recommend you complete the Take your first steps with C# or Take your first steps with Python learning path before taking this course.
- Introduction to Azure OpenAI Service
- Get started with Azure OpenAI Service
- Build natural language solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
- Apply prompt engineering with Azure OpenAI Service