This is the premium course. You can find the standard course here:
The premium course has the following advantages:
- Additional practical examples
- More detailed treatment of the topics
- Further information about PRINCE2 Foundation
- Repetition of the essential topics
- Dedicated exam preparation on day 3
Who should attend
The PRINCE2 Foundation seminar is aimed primarily at the following target groups:
- Anyone interested in a basic understanding of the PRINCE2 framework and how to use the knowledge gained to better plan and manage their projects.
- Staff and Head of Project Support and Project Assurance
- Project manager, project staff
- Manager and leader of change projects
- Heads and staff of project and programme management offices
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You do not need any previous experience to attend PRINCE2 Foundation.
All necessary contents will be imparted to you in the training.
The seminar "PRINCE2® - Foundation" provides an overview of project management using the PRINCE2 methodology.
You will receive targeted preparation for the "PRINCE2® - Foundation" certification.
During the course, you will be introduced to the PRINCE2 method with the help of practical examples and project scenarios, so that you are able to work in a project management team based on PRINCE2. Fast Lane's PRINCE2 Foundation is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the crucial content of PRINCE2.
- Working with specialist literature and case studies
- Learning with the workbook principle
- Teaching talks and lectures
To facilitate your learning and to maximize the practical relevance of the training, we work with different media and learning formats in the course. You will receive the certified technical literature, a workbook and case studies. Your training includes different methods of knowledge transfer. These are e.g. instructional lectures, instructional discussions. Special attention is given to your exam preparation by taking and discussing sample exams.
An important part of our methodology is the qualified training of our trainers. They only learn with officially accredited experts. We guarantee this through a strict, internal training program and the final audit according to the specifications of the official accreditor.
All our trainers are active consultants in practice. This enables us to show you real-life examples and respond to your problems in the best possible way. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible PRINCE2 experts for your PRINCE2 Foundation training.
The training consists of two parts, which flow smoothly into each other. You will learn PRINCE2 theory and prepare for the subsequent Foundation exam.
- Terms and concepts of PRINCE2
- Principles of the PRINCE2 method
- Definition and characteristics of a project
- Seven Principles of PRINCE2
- Customer and supplier environments
- Definition von Output, Outcome und Benefit
- Understanding a business case
- Seven PRINCE2 Themes
- Roles and responsibilities in the project
- Identify and treat risks
- Successfully manage changes and project progress
- The seven processes of PRINCE2