Who should attend
Ops, SREs, and observability teams.
Splunk IM and APM Fundamentals (self-paced)
This comprehensive 2-day virtual course provides practical applications of using the SignalFx platform. Learn to navigate the user interface and monitor your infrastructure using out-of-the-box SplunkIM functionality.
Through in-person discussions and hands-on activities, understand the key components of the Splunk IM data model. Deep dive into visualizing your infrastructure and custom metrics by building dashboards and charts based on example scenarios. Get more out of your data (and create stable alerts) using analytic functions. Learn to create detectors for common use cases.
All these concepts are taught using lectures and scenario-based hands-on activities.
- Differentiate Between Types of Metadata
- Monitor your Environment using Built-in Content
- Create and Manage Teams
- Work with Dashboard Groups and Dashboards
- Work with Charts
- Create Detectors and Alert on Splunk IM Metrics
- Create Detectors for Common Use Cases