Who should attend
Account Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager and all other employees who need an overview in Cloud Computing.
No technical prerequisites.
This course provides knowledge in the key features of Cloud Computing, basic concepts of virtualization and data centers, Cloud Computing architectures and deployment models, Cloud Computing market and main players, management issues and standardization, risks and security aspects, law regulations and planning of application oriented Cloud Computing solutions.
- Definition of Cloud Computing (per NIST 800-145)
- Service models, deployment models, 5 essential characteristics.
- Advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing
- Capex / Opex
- Shared responsibility (OPS -> NoOps)
- Possible change of existing processes (DevOps, DevSecOps)
- High availability (HA)
- SLA's / Support
- AWS, Azure and Google (Global Infrastructure)
- Regions, zones and edge locations
- Insight via vendor web console
- Service Overview
- Identity and Access Management
- AWS, Azure and Google
- Federation / SSO
- Virtualization (servers, containers, functions) (short Form)
- Cloud Readiness
- What does it mean to be Cloud Ready
- Data protection / data security
- Data protection (example GDPR)
- Legal basis (short form)
- Data security
- Technical measures for Data security
- Cloud Deployment
- Five migration strategies
- Self-service portal (automated provisioning of products)