Veritas InfoScale Availability 7.3 for UNIX/Linux: Advanced Administration II (DP0098)
The Veritas InfoScale Availability 7.3 for UNIX/Linux: Advanced Administration II course is designed for the IT professional tasked with managing, configuring, and using clusters in an enterprise environment.
This class covers how to set up advanced service group and application configurations, manage system outages, and upgrade a cluster.
Note: This course does not teach basic clustering concepts and is a follow-on course from the Veritas InfoScale Availability 7.3 for UNIX/Linux: Administration course.
Who should attend
This course is for system administrators, architects, and technical support personnel who are responsible for implementing, managing, and supporting clusters in complex enterprise environments.
You must have administrator-level experience with UNIX or Linux, TCP/IP networking, and clustering using Veritas Cluster Server.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up service group dependencies and virtual Business services.
- Use triggers to customize VCS behavior.
- Reconfigure cluster memberships.
- Control and customize application startup, failover, and shutdown.
- Manage system outages and upgrade clusters.
- Managing Service Group Dependencies
- Using Virtual Business Services
- Using Triggers to Customize VCS Behavior
- Reconfiguring Cluster Membership
- Controlling Application Startup and Shutdown
- Controlling Application Failover
- Customizing Application Failover Behavior
- Managing Applications in Docker Containers
Systems and Clusters
- Managing System Outages
- Upgrading InfoScale Availability
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date