Developing APIs with Google Cloud's Apigee API platform (T-APIENG-B)
In this course, you learn how to design APIs, and how to use OpenAPI specifications to document them. You learn about the API life cycle, and how the Apigee API platform helps you manage all aspects of the life cycle. You learn how APIs can be designed using API proxies, and how APIs are packaged as API products to be used by app developers. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials, you will learn how to design, build, secure, deploy, and manage API solutions using Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.
Who should attend
Developers, architects, or engineers responsible for the solutioning, design, implementation, or management of APIs, API products, or digital products that leverage APIs.
- Explore and put into practice API design, development and management concepts.
- Understand the value of API-first development and how to apply it.
- Describe the fundamentals of REST API design.
- Describe API products, API product strategies, and how to publish APIs to a developer portal.
- Understand the role of user authentication and authorization and the importance of API security.
- Understand the out-of-the-box platform capabilities for implementing mediation, traffic management, caching, and fault handling.
- Describe the value and use of API analytics.
- Understand the deployment options for the Apigee platform.