- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- IT Training by ITLS»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Centre»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management Exam (EX403)
Who should attend
- System administrators responsible for managing large enterprise environments
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) interested in becoming Red Hat Certified Architects (RHCAs)
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSA) or have equivalent experience and skills; being a RHCE is recommended
- Have taken Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) or have equivalent experience
The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management exam (EX403) tests your knowledge, skills, and ability to use Red Hat products, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Satellite Server, to deploy and manage systems in an efficient, scalable, replicable, and reliable manner.
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who passes this exam will earn a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise that also counts towards earning Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
This exam is based on Red Hat Satellite 6.
Red Hat recommends taking Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) before attempting this exam. Attendance in these classes is not required, and you can choose to take just an exam.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of systems deployment and management skills and knowledge. You will perform a number of systems administration tasks focused on configuring Red Hat Satellite Server and then use that system to deploy client systems.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.